Saturday, October 16, 2010

Thesis Report Available

For those interested in reading our thesis report, sorry for the delay in making it publicly available. It actually still hasn't made it through the marking process, so may undergo a few more slight changes. Regardless, I'm grateful to those that have shown interest in our work so I've made the final draft available here: http://arxiv.org/abs/1301.5121.

Regarding follow-up work, it looks like later this year another masters student will base their thesis on ours, extending it further in the direction of social network partitioning. We'll be collaborating with them, and hope to write a joint paper, which combines results from both theses.

I'm low on time right now so won't go into any discussion regarding results/findings. If you're interested, please read the report and ask/discuss/critique freely!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Alex. I'm interested in your project and would like to ask some questions about it. Do you have an email address that I can send to? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Prima, see my profile, I think you can get my email address from there. Thanks for your interest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Alex,
    The link for final draft of your thesis in broken. Could you able to post and share your thesis again? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joarder, it's now available from here: http://arxiv.org/abs/1301.5121
      I'll update the post.
      Thanks for the reminder!
      Alex

      Delete